Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer
UbeCube is a small start-up injection molding facility with great potential. Our primary focus is our
patented storage cube (look us up!). Our ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is ready
to help build this small company to realize its potential through excellent teamwork and dedication.
The marketing assistant/graphic designer position will collaborate across departments to
produce fantastic work to communicate to our customers and prospective customers the vision
and attributes of UbeCube LLC. This position will focus on graphic design activities and assist in
all marketing efforts.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Family Friendly
- Conceptualize, design, and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital
- Develop and design layouts, including copy and images for sales, digital ads, onsite promotions, etc.
- Create layouts, and edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social media sites.
- Coordinate with Marketing to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency.
- Manage design revisions and artwork information accuracy
- Help in planning how to bring the product to market
- Provide management with analysis and reports as requested
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Graphic Design bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience working with a company or agency
- Familiarity with productions, and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and problem-solve effectively
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Multitask and work well under pressure
- Photography a plus
- Creative use of design for social media
*This job description is not all-inclusive and is only intended to describe the general nature of the work.
All job responsibilities are considered to be essential job functions. There is no relocation package
available for this position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. All candidates
must satisfactorily pass pre-employment drug and background screening.
Are you ready to be part of the team? To submit your resume for consideration, email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.