UbeCube is a small start-up injection molding facility with great potential. Our primary focus is our patented storage cube (look us up!). We are also interested in OEM injection molding. Our ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is ready to help build this small company to realize its potential through excellent teamwork and dedication.
The Industrial Designer is responsible for but not limited to, product development design, research, prototyping, and documentation. A successful candidate will work directly with the Owner/President and collaborate with the rest of the UbeCube team from the start of product development to bringing the product to market. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about the product, quality, design, and innovation.
- Use Solidworks to create models and drawings of products
- Research vendors, materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing records while creating new records to add
- Manage, Test and approve protypes from vendors
- Ensure that components adhere to the corporate quality standards
- Help in planning how to bring the product to market
- Provide management with analysis and reports as requested
- In depth knowledge of Solidworks design software
- A degree in industrial design
- 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Design
- Knowledge of Plastic Injection Molding
- Soft goods design experience a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and problem-solve effectively
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Multitask and work well under pressure
*This job description is not all-inclusive and is only intended to describe the general nature of the work. All job responsibilities are considered to be essential job functions. There is no relocation package available for this position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. All candidates must satisfactorily pass pre-employment drug and background screening.
Are you ready to be part of the team? To submit your resume for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.